We know that there is a lot of uncertainty surrounding this unprecedented time as we deal with the COVID-19 outbreak. The CDC and Nevada government officials have encouraged people to stay home and avoid contact with others to help minimize the spread of the virus.
With schools closed and many businesses shut down, we wanted to share with you some of our ideas on how to stay active and productive while sheltering in place and practicing social distancing:
- Take a walk in the park or a hike on a trail to get fresh air. Remember to always keep at least 6 feet of distance between you and others.
- Rekindle a creative outlet, such as painting, puzzles, sewing, etc. This will help pass the time and keep you busy!
- Try a home workout (use YouTube to search for an easy at home workout and use whatever you have at home)
- Take on a home cleaning project that you've been putting off
- Read a book
- Cook a delicious recipe
- Reorganize a closet, drawer, or shelf
- Clean out your car
In response to the serious nature of the Corona Virus, we have decided to close for the next two weeks. We will be working in the office, however the shop is closed. Our first priority is our employees health and safety, and that of their families as well as that of our customers.
The only way to ensure we are doing all that we can to reduce exposure and potentially spreading the virus is to close our doors for the time being. We plan to reopen once the medical community deems it safe for everyone. Like you, we cannot wait for this to be over.
Thank you for your continued support, and please do not hesitate to call if you have any questions!